Kamis, 11 Januari 2018

SILENT IS NOT GOLD ー私の問題 ?


우리가 느끼는 감정을 표현할 수 없다면, 우리의 관계는 악화될 것이다. ー최승철 (에스쿱스)
qoutes support by variety show Seventeen Debut Plan
(inti kata-katanya seperti itu, jadi memang tidak sama persis)


* * *

Well, I think I must try harder again for reach my goal. Actually I really hate this situasion. When I try to believe member of my team, they did not on my little expectation. At least our task can be worked.  I am really sad and tired. I knew that my complain is not work. Maybe you can judge me that I'm overreacting. Ya, becuase here is 2nd place I can express my whole feels. (okay, not whole but almost).
When I watched that variety show, I reflection myself. Be honest I feels I can not have place as leader, just like SCoups said on variety show. Seems very blur on my lens.
That my fault, I can't tell my member how I feels and how my expression when we met. It just like this.. with the words that I don't mean, I have to hide my real face. when my brain won't listen to my heart.
Long time I not write on my blog, although the last it's new year. As if my hopes just disappeared.. I knew that God definitely helpful. But I want to really think about it clearly. So as not to underestimate His care.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar